Giving Information and FAQs
When you click on the "GIVE ONLINE" button not only can you make a contribution, but you can view your contribution history too. If this is your first time to give online or view your contributions, you will need to create an account.
Pathway Church is firmly committed to good stewardship of funds entrusted to us. If you ever have any questions about our finances or how we handle your gifts, please call our finance office.
Frequently Asked Questions - Online Giving
Q: When would this automatic contribution be deducted and how often can I give?
On the sign up screens, you can specify whether you want to make a one time, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or quarterly gift. You can set up as many schedules as you would like.
Q: What forms of payment to you accept?
We accept checking and savings bank accounts. We also take Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
Q: Which funds can I contribute to?
You will contribute to the Accelerate fund for which campus you attend.
Q: How can I change or stop my online giving amount, distribution, or frequency for any previously set up recurring gifts.
- Login by clicking the login link the the top right hand corner of this page.
- Go to the online giving link.
- Click "My repeating payments", click the edit or the cancel button.
- You may edit or stop any contributions from this page.
Contact Becky Freshour in our finance office at 316.722.8020 if you have any additional questions regarding online giving.
Q: Can I view my giving?
Yes! You can view your contribution history (all weekend service and online gifts) by following these simple steps:
- Login by clicking the login link at the top right hand corner of this page.
- Enter your member login or register to set up one.
- Click "Online Giving" link.
- Click "My Contributions" link to view all contributions you have made to Pathway.
Q: Who do I contact if I have more questions?
Contact Jim Shimer at 316-722-8020 or email@example.com